Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Inspiration Doesn't Wear A Watch

I almost decided to wait until tomorrow to post this and just go to bed, especially since I have to get up at 5:30, but then I sat for another hour and some change and started a new design. So if I had time for that, I have time for this.

It's a short post tonight, but I wanted to throw the two designs I'm working on up here since I'm proud of my accomplishments today. I went to Amelie's this evening (incredible 24-hours bakery/coffee shop) and just sat and worked while some gentlemen played some haunting ambient music on their electric guitars behind me. I may go into a little bit of detail about the designs tomorrow if it seems like it would be worthwhile to my Having Slept A Bit brain.

First off, I got the terrible monster image to a point where I'm calling it done. Here!


Comments? Critiques? Suggestions? Keep 'em to yourself! But seriously though, keep them to yourself.

No, send them to me. I was only playing.

I started on this tonight too and I think it has some promise:
So now I will go to bed and read until I burn the coffee off. Goodnight.

“For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.” -Vincent van Gogh

No comments:

Post a Comment